If you are tired of ineffective anti-wrinkle creams that require repetition of beauty injections, the constant search for the perfect beautician – learn how to do the facial massage yourself. An unpretentious procedure will take you only a few minutes a day, and the effect will not belong incoming! What is the magic power of facial massage and how to do it correctly at home – we will tell you further.
Can Facial Massage Increase The Skin Beauty?
Facial massage is an excellent procedure for improving blood circulation and, as a result, increasing skin beauty. Paying only 7 minutes a day to the massage, you can see a pleasant effect in a few weeks.
Is Self-massage Of The Face Benefit Of Everyone?
Facial massage can be compared to fitness training – regular exercises have a lifting effect, tone muscles, and make you look younger. Thus, the procedure for self-massage of the face will benefit everyone, provided that the massage technique is followed.
How Many Types of Facial Massage in Salon?
- Healing – relieves rashes and their marks;
- Plastic – forms a clear contour of the face.
An experienced craftsman will be able to determine which technique will be more effective depending on the condition of the skin. You can choose a beauty salon where specialists in facial massage work use convenient Stylistic. For home face massage, classic self-massage is perfect, the technique of which will be discussed further. Beauty industry experts say that after forty years of age, a facial massage is necessary for every woman.
What Is The Benefits Of Face Massage?
- Dispose of puffiness and bags under the eyes.
- Skin regeneration after acne.
- Normalization of the sebaceous glands.
- Cleansing the skin from dead cells.
- Smoothing wrinkles by working out the muscles of the face.
- Return the skin to a healthy bright.
How Many Times Self-massage Procedure Performed In A Week?
For a visible effect, the self-massage procedure must be performed at least twice a week, and preferably every other day. In general, self-massage is an effective means of rejuvenation, which will save money on the services of beauty salons.
Facial Massage, Like Any Cosmetic Procedure, Has A Number Of Contraindications:
- Rash of an allergic or infectious nature and other skin diseases.
- Open wounds on the face.
- The presence of fungal infections.
- Chronic phase of ENT diseases.
- The rehabilitation period after cosmetic procedures that injure the skin (chemical peelings, microdermabrasion, and so on).
In addition, before the course of the massage, it is necessary to consult a doctor in case of oncological and cardiovascular diseases, as well as problems in the functioning of the thyroid gland.
Technique For Self-Execution of a Classic Facial Massage at Home:
- The movements are carried out strongly along the massage lines.
- Do not stretch the face skin.
- If you want a bridal makeup services for the first time, then you should check the skin for sensitivity – slightly knead a small area on the cheek, if there are no bright traces, then the message can be continued.
- Before the massage, the face must be cleaned of cosmetics, if desired, you can slightly steam the skin.
- Moisturize the skin before the massage: for this, nourishing cream for those with dry skin or oil for normal skin is suitable (if desired, you can add aromatic oils of cinnamon, orange, or rose).
- Classic facial massage technique.
- Warm up the skin with stroking movements, move along the massage lines from the chin up. Each line should be given about 5 seconds.
- Relax the muscles of your face in a circular motion around your temples, then lightly press on the point between your eyebrows.
- Draw along the outline of the eyebrows from the bridge of the nose to the roots of the hair.
- Draw a line along the edge of the face from the chin to the ears and along the cheeks from the lips to the middle of the ears.
- Swipe from the nose to the temples, from the bridge of the nose to the tip of the eyebrows.
- Perform slow circular motions along the contour of the face.
- Massage your neck with stroking movements, moving from the collarbone to the chin.
- Moving along the massage lines, massage the skin with vigorous patting movements with your fingertips from the center to the periphery.
After completing the procedure, it is necessary to cleanse the skin of the face from massage oil using cotton pads, also moving along the massage lines. With regular sessions, facial massage will become a reliable and environmentally friendly assistant that will keep the skin youthful and radiant.