Important moments happen in the life of every person. The wedding day is considered especially important for a girl. Such a day should be remembered in the most excellent colours, and for this, you need to create an unsurpassed image for the bride. To achieve such an image, you need to dress beautifully and create a magical hairstyle. Makeup is a unique factor in achieving this goal.
Wedding bridal makeup in Lahore combines such shades that would emphasize beauty both during the day and in the evening; this is its peculiarity. Creating the perfect makeup requires the unique knowledge and professionalism that makeup artists possess. However, brides do not always turn to professionals for help, and in many cases, the result exceeds expectations. You need to know some of the nuances and rules for applying wedding makeup, which we will talk about now.
Features of Wedding Makeup
The main feature of the bride’s wedding makeup is to emphasize the naturalness of the skin of the face and focus on her youth. To do this, you need to use shades only close to natural.
Makeup should also be spectacular, long-lasting, from morning to late evening and look flawless in photographs. To do this, he must be noticeable but not too provocative. You need to choose colours that will look perfect in any light at any time of the day. To match the colours of the daytime palette with the colours of the evening palette, you must use a mixing technique.
Do not forget about the bride’s outfit, because the makeup should be selected following it and the general theme of the wedding. Often brides choose warm pastel shades, but extravagant combinations will look no worse, especially if it matches the general style of the wedding.
Useful Wedding Makeup Tips
Our tips will be helpful both for those who are going to create their wedding image on their own and those who are going to contact a makeup artist.
- For the makeup to be flawless, you need to put your skin in order in advance. To do this, you need to carry out procedures for cleansing the face and décolleté a couple of weeks before the celebration.
- Healthy sleep is the key to a healthy, neat appearance. Don’t forget to get a good night’s sleep before the exciting event.
- A few days before the wedding, you must follow a diet to reduce the use of alcoholic beverages and fatty, spicy foods. To avoid puffiness of the face, do not get carried away with a large liquid.
- If you plan to visit the solarium, start visiting it three to four weeks before the wedding. The main thing in tanning is not to overdo it. Otherwise, you will look older than your age.
- When choosing cosmetics, stop at well-known brands with positive reviews. Otherwise, allergies may begin, or cosmetics will be of poor quality and will not have the desired effect.
- For the conceived makeup to look exactly the way you want, you need to make a “trial” version a couple of weeks before the celebration. Then you can see in advance how the wedding makeup will look and change the details, if necessary.
Recommendations For Applying Party Makeup
Remember to keep your skin clean before applying your party makeup in Lahore. To do this, you can use any cleanser. Then you need to invigorate the skin with lotion and apply a cream to nourish or moisturize the skin, depending on its type. Try to use proven cosmetics, as testing new ones can lead to negative results and ruin the holiday.
Even Out The Tone of The Face
The first step in creating bridal makeup is to apply foundation. It must be selected very carefully. The shade of the foundation should blend in with the skin, not create transitions to the neck and shoulders. If it still differs from the prominent complexion, it is necessary to cover open areas – neck, shoulders, etc.
Try not to overdo it. To mask skin imperfections, you need to use particular tools designed for this, for example, a masking pencil.
Next, you need to apply powder to your face to even out its tone. For the contour of the face to be outlined, it is necessary to use blush – usually, natural beige or pinkish shades are used. In addition, Makeup Artists in Lahore advise using fluorescent cosmetics for a natural skin glow.
Eye makeup plays a significant role in achieving the perfect bride’s look. For him, they usually use natural, not too defiant shadows. They must be different from the natural eye colour to create contrast. For green eyes, use cream, beige eye shadows for brown eyes, blue, green tones.
It is preferable to use loose shadows for eye makeup, as they are more persistent than liquid ones. To avoid glare in your photos, we recommend using matte shadows. Liquid eyeliner must be used very carefully. The contour should be thin and neat. It is best to replace the eyeliner with dark eye shadow to blend along the upper eyelid.
You can’t go wrong with waterproof mascara, and tears of happiness won’t ruin your makeup. Usually, choose black or dark brown mascara colours.
Don’t forget to take care of your eyebrows. The larger the facial salon in Lahore, the better the wider brow ridges. Eyebrow colour should be as natural as possible and match hair colour. For there to be no redness from plucking on the wedding day, these procedures need to be carried out in 1-2 days.
It is best to use lipstick in natural shades. Before applying it, it will not be superfluous to moisturize your lips with a balm to avoid dryness. You can correct the contour of your lips with a lip liner. It will be a plus if the lipstick is long-lasting – you don’t have to correct your makeup frequently. To avoid glare from lipstick in photos, you need to use matte lipstick.